Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bonjour. Hola. 你好. مرحبا.

In other words, HELLO! My name is Lauren. I recently started getting into photography and I have really enjoyed it. Fortunately, my friends and family have enjoyed it too. Actually, they have enjoyed it so much so that they are now asking me to take portraits of them with their family, family-to-be, friends, and loved ones. I am so excited to be able to document their lives through photography! So the purpose of this blog is to allow me to share their photos with them and for them to share their photos with you, of course. Maybe this will turn into something or maybe not, but it gives me great joy to be able to do something I love (photography) and help my friends and family out too. Enjoy! 



I have a few "photo shoots" coming up, but here is a preview into my work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment